Hi Greg,

Thank you for your answers.

I should have to convert my mind to NoSql from RD-SQL while using Cassandra.

Best Regards,
Ivan

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 9:20 PM, Greg Fausak <greg@named.com> wrote:
Hi Ivan,

No Cassandra does not support transactions.

I believe each operation is atomic.  If that operation returns
a successful result, then it worked.  You can't do things like
bind two operations and guarantee is either fails they both fail.

You will find that Cassandra doesn't do a lot of things compared to a sql db :-)

But, it does write a lot of data quickly.

-g