[default@system] set  LocationInfo[utf8('L')][utf8('Test Cluster')]=utf8('Jokeire Cluster');
Value inserted.

You are missing set

Amit

On Aug 7, 2012, at 5:36 PM, Tim Dunphy wrote:

hello,

 I'd like to change my cluster name from the default 'Test Cluster' to something a little more reflective of the site name. I am using cassandra 1.1.3.

So I tried following the instructions from the wiki, intending to modify the cassandra.yaml file after I performed these steps:

[default@unknown] connect beta/9160;
Connected to: "Test Cluster" on beta/9160
[default@unknown] use system;
Authenticated to keyspace: system
[default@system] LocationInfo[utf8('L')][utf8('Test Cluster')]=utf8('Jokeire Cluster');
Command not found: `LocationInfo[utf8('L')][utf8('Test Cluster')]=utf8('Jokeire Cluster');`. Type 'help;' or '?' for help.

I was just hoping that someone out there might be able to help me figure out a way around this problem to get this done.

Thanks!
Tim

--
GPG me!!