From "Nikolaidis, Christos" <cnikolai...@epsilon.com>
Subject RE: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:16:02 GMT
No worries :-)  I was replying to the list so whoever manages it can unsubscribe me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Evans [mailto:eevans@acunu.com]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 11:12 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Nikolaidis, Christos <cnikolaidis@epsilon.com> wrote:

> This e-mail and files transmitted with it are confidential, and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason
to believe that you received this message in error, please immediately notify sender by e-mail,
and destroy the original message. Thank You.

Since I am not in a position to unsubscribe anyone, I can only assume that I have received
this message in error.  As per the frightening legalese quoted above, I hereby notify you
by email, and will now proceed to destroy the original message.

Please don't sue me.

Love,

--
Eric Evans