From "Hiller, Dean" <Dean.Hil...@nrel.gov>
Subject Re: composite table with cassandra without using cql3?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 16:04:53 GMT
For how to do it with astyanax, you can see here...

Lines 310 and 335

https://github.com/deanhiller/nosqlORM/blob/indexing/input/javasrc/com/alva
zan/orm/layer3/spi/db/cassandra/CassandraSession.java

For how to do with thrift, you could look at astyanax.

I use it on that project for indexing for the ORM layer we use(which is
not listed on the cassandra ORM's page as of yet ;) ).

Later,
Dean