From Mike Hugo <m...@piragua.com>
Subject Composite Column Slice query, wildcard first component?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:21:31 GMT
Hello,

Given a row like this

"key1" => (A:A:C), (A:A:B), (B:A:C), (B:C:D)

Is there a way to create a slice query that returns all columns where the
_second_ component is A?  That is, I would like to get back the following
columns by asking for columns where component[0] = * and component[1] = A

(A:A:C), (A:A:B), (B:A:C)

I could do some iteration and figure this out in more of a brute force
manner, I'm just curious if there's anything built in that might be more
efficient

Thanks!

Mike