From Michael Morris <michael.m.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra API Library.
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 01:42:48 GMT
Agreed, +1 for Hector, it's feature rich, has an active development
community, and is pretty well documented to get you started.  I agree with
the comments on avoiding raw Thrift, I'm working on writing a more up to
date client for Perl, and looking at the code generated from the Thrift
compiler, it's pretty nasty.

- Mike