From Jeffrey Kesselman <jef...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Cassandra support operations in a transaction?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 03:51:03 GMT
Short story is that few if any of the NoSql systems supprot transactions
natively. Thats oen of the big compromises they make.  What they call
"eventual consistancy" is actually eventual Durabiltiy in ACID terms.

Consistancy, as meant by the C in ACID,  is not gauranteed at all.

--
It's always darkest just before you are eaten by a grue.