From Marco Schirrmeister <ma...@schirrmeister.net>
Subject Re: Cassandra 1.1.4 RPM required
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:14:43 GMT

On Aug 23, 2012, at 12:15 PM, Adeel Akbar wrote:

> Dear Aaron, Its required username and password which I have not. Can yo share direct
link?

There is no username and password for the Datastax rpm repository.
http://rpm.datastax.com/community/

But there is no 1.1.4 version yet from Datastax.

If you really need a 1.1.4 rpm. You can give my build a shot.
I just started rolling my own packages for some reasons.
Until my public rpm repo goes online, you can grab here the cassandra rpm.
http://people.ogilvy.de/~mschirrmeister/linux/cassandra/

If you want, test it out. It's just a first build and not heavily tested.

Marco