From Edward Sargisson <edward.sargis...@globalrelay.net>
Subject Re: Node forgets about most of its column families
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:43:52 GMT
Hi Aaron,
Thanks for the reply. I've recorded what we know at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-4583.
This includes log snippets from two of the nodes from around the time. I
don't know what is relevant so they've got everything that was in the
system log at the time of the failure and recovery.

Nodetool crashed but not returning, having nothing appear in the logs
and nodetool compactionstats and nodetool netstats indicating that
nothing was happening.

Thanks for your time looking at this.

Cheers,
Edward