From "rajesh.bawal@orkash.com" <rajesh.ba...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: change cluster name
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 05:28:16 GMT
Hi Tim,
I had a similar problem and I sorted it out in the following manner.
The cluster name is stored in two places. In he cassandra.yaml and the
system keyspace. Everytime you start a node it checks the cluster name
in both these places. If changes in the configuration files is not
working then i would suggest you delete the files in your system
keyspace folder except files like Schema*.*.
Please backup the system keyspace before deleting.

Regards
Rajesh Kumar