From "rajesh.bawal@orkash.com" <rajesh.ba...@orkash.com>
Subject Error starting cassandra node
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 05:19:00 GMT
Hi Everyone,
I have an error starting a cassandra node. I have checked the
configuration file cassandra.yaml where the cluster name is Brisk
Cluster.Where as the when i start the node it give me exception with the
cluster name as Test Cluster. I am using brisk-1.0-beta2 version.

ERROR 10:40:18,655 Fatal exception during initialization
org.apache.cassandra.config.ConfigurationException: Saved cluster name
Test Cluster != configured name Brisk Cluster
     at
org.apache.cassandra.db.SystemTable.checkHealth(SystemTable.java:255)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.setup(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:128)
     at com.datastax.brisk.BriskDaemon.setup(BriskDaemon.java:73)
     at
org.apache.cassandra.service.AbstractCassandraDaemon.activate(AbstractCassandraDaemon.java:315)
     at com.datastax.brisk.BriskDaemon.main(BriskDaemon.java:201)

Could anyone help me solve the issue and let me know whats going on.

Thanks
Rajesh Kumar