From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Facing problem while configuring key and row cache
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 09:23:55 GMT
Answered in the other email as well, cache stats are in nodetool info.

But you also have to set the "caching" property of the CF. By default it's keys_only. It should
be documented in the cassanra-cli and the CQL docs http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.1/references/cql/index

cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 23/08/2012, at 2:18 AM, Amit Handa <amithanda01@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi all,
>
> I am exploring apache cassandra 1.1.3. I am facing problem with how to improve performance
of cassandra using caching configurations.