From <mdione....@orange.com>
Subject RE: RE Restore snapshot
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 13:55:02 GMT
DeĀ : mdione.ext@orange.com [mailto:mdione.ext@orange.com]
>   In particular, I'm thinking on a restore like this:
>
> * the app does something stupid.
> * (if possible) I stop writes to the KS or CF.

  In fact, given that I'm about to restore the KS/CF to an old state, I can safely do this:

  * drop and restore the schema.

> * remove the db files with the wrong data.
> * I put the db files from the restore.
> * nodetool refresh
> * profit!

  This works perfectly.

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.