From Swathi Vikas <swat.vi...@yahoo.com>
Subject C++ Bulk loader and Result set streaming.
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:08:50 GMT
Hi All,

I am using C++ client libQtCassandra. I have two questions.

1) I want to bulk load data into cassandra through C++ interface. It is required by my group
where i am doing internship. I could bulk load using sstableloader as specified in Datastax
:http://www.datastax.com/dev/blog/bulk-loading. But i couldn't find any information on bulk

2) I want to retrieve all the result of the query(not just first 100 result set) using C++
client. Is there any C++ supporting code or information on streaming the result set into a
file or something.

If anyone has any information please direct me where i can look into.

Thank you very much,
Swat.vikas