From <mdione....@orange.com>
Subject RE: new node joins the cluster but can't drop schemas
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:45:47 GMT
DeĀ : mdione.ext@orange.com [mailto:mdione.ext@orange.com]
>   We used to have a nice test cluster with 2 nodes and everything was
> peachy. At some point we (re)added a third node, which seems to work
> allright. But then we try to delete one CF and requery it and we get
> this:

  Seems we've got biten by (at least one of) these bugs:

  Sorry for the noise.

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.