From Bryce Godfrey <Bryce.Godf...@azaleos.com>
Subject Joining DR nodes in new data center
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:05:15 GMT
What is the process for joining a new data center to an existing cluster as DR?

We have a 5 node cluster in our primary DC, and want to bring up 5 more in our 2nd data center
purely for DR.  How should these new nodes be joined to the cluster and be seen as the 2nd
data center?  Do the new nodes mirror the configuration of the existing nodes but with some
setting to indicate they are in another DC?

Our existing cluster is using the defaults mostly of network placement strategy and simple
snitch.

Thanks.