Hi all,

I am facing the same problem when trying to load Cassandra using sstableloader. I am running a Cassandra instance in my own machine and sstableloader is also called from the same machine. Following are the steps I followed.

But this give me an error 'Could not retrieve endpoint ranges: ' and just that.

I am so grateful for any hints to get over this.
What I want to get done is actually running the sstableloader via a java code. But I couldn't get over it either and trying to understand the required args with this. It is great if someone can help me in either cases.

Thanks in advance!