Due to the change in directory structure from ver 1.1, you have to create the directory like

/path/to/sstables/<Keyspace name>/<ColumnFamily name>

and put your sstables.

In your case, I think it would be "/data/ssTable/tpch/tpch/cf0".
And you have to specify that directory as a parameter for sstableloader

bin/sstableloader -d /data/ssTable/tpch/tpch/cf0