Do you have the full stack ? It will include a cause.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton

On 27/06/2012, at 12:07 PM, James Pirz wrote:

Dear all,

I am trying to use "sstableloader" in cassandra 1.1.1, to bulk load some data into a single node cluster.
I am running the following command:

bin/sstableloader -d 192.168.100.1 /data/ssTable/tpch/tpch/

from "another" node (other than the node on which cassandra is running), while the data should be loaded into a keyspace named "tpch". I made sure that the 2nd node, from which I run sstableloader, have the same copy of cassandra.yaml as the destination node.
I have put

tpch-cf0-hd-1-Data.db
tpch-cf0-hd-1-Index.db

under the path, I have passed to sstableloader.

But I am getting the following error:

Could not retrieve endpoint ranges:

Any hint ?

Thanks in advance,