incubator-cassandra-user mailing list archives: July 2012

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Douglas Muth Can't change replication factor in Cassandra 1.1.2 Wed, 18 Jul, 17:27
Roshan Re: Concerns about Cassandra upgrade from 1.0.6 to 1.1.X Wed, 18 Jul, 23:15
Brian O'Neill An experiment using Spring Data w/ Cassandra (initially via JPA/Kundera) Thu, 19 Jul, 02:34
Roshan Re: An experiment using Spring Data w/ Cassandra (initially via JPA/Kundera) Thu, 19 Jul, 03:36
Ben Kaehne Cassandra startup times Thu, 19 Jul, 04:54
Vivek Mishra Re: An experiment using Spring Data w/ Cassandra (initially via JPA/Kundera) Thu, 19 Jul, 05:51
Mariusz Dymarek Re: Tripling size of a cluster Thu, 19 Jul, 06:00
Patrik Modesto random partitioner and key scan Thu, 19 Jul, 06:49
prasenjit mukherjee Re: random partitioner and key scan Thu, 19 Jul, 07:09
Patrik Modesto Re: random partitioner and key scan Thu, 19 Jul, 08:13
Alain RODRIGUEZ Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Thu, 19 Jul, 08:38
Olivier Mallassi Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Thu, 19 Jul, 08:45
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Thu, 19 Jul, 09:13
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Thu, 19 Jul, 09:37
cbert...@libero.it Counters values are less than expected [1.0.6 - Java/Pelops] Thu, 19 Jul, 13:07
prasenjit mukherjee Re: random partitioner and key scan Thu, 19 Jul, 16:46
jmodha Seeing writes when only expecting reads Thu, 19 Jul, 17:17
Feng Qu does secondary index get created(rebuilt?) every time Cassandra restarts? Thu, 19 Jul, 17:52
Kirk Re: Inability to drop column families Thu, 19 Jul, 21:56
Kirk True Re: Replication factor - Consistency Questions Thu, 19 Jul, 22:24
Kirk True Re: Batch update efficiency with composite key Thu, 19 Jul, 22:26
Chris Navta 0.8 --> 1.1 Upgrade: Any Issues? Fri, 20 Jul, 03:45
Peter Schuller Re: 0.8 --> 1.1 Upgrade: Any Issues? Fri, 20 Jul, 04:10
aaron morton Re: Cassandra Evaluation/ Benchmarking: Throughput not scaling as expected neither latency showing good numbers Fri, 20 Jul, 04:45
aaron morton Re: Can't change replication factor in Cassandra 1.1.2 Fri, 20 Jul, 04:53
Jason Tang Compaction not remove the deleted data from secondary index when use TTL Fri, 20 Jul, 05:03
Илья Шипицин how to disable compression ? Fri, 20 Jul, 07:15
Viktor Jevdokimov RE: how to disable compression ? Fri, 20 Jul, 07:30
Илья Шипицин Re: how to disable compression ? Fri, 20 Jul, 07:37
Viktor Jevdokimov RE: how to disable compression ? Fri, 20 Jul, 08:15
aaron morton Re: Cassandra startup times Fri, 20 Jul, 08:55
aaron morton Re: Tripling size of a cluster Fri, 20 Jul, 09:02
aaron morton Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Fri, 20 Jul, 09:06
aaron morton Re: Counters values are less than expected [1.0.6 - Java/Pelops] Fri, 20 Jul, 09:12
aaron morton Re: random partitioner and key scan Fri, 20 Jul, 09:17
aaron morton Re: Seeing writes when only expecting reads Fri, 20 Jul, 09:21
aaron morton Re: does secondary index get created(rebuilt?) every time Cassandra restarts? Fri, 20 Jul, 09:25
aaron morton Re: Replication factor - Consistency Questions Fri, 20 Jul, 09:28
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Fri, 20 Jul, 09:30
aaron morton Re: Batch update efficiency with composite key Fri, 20 Jul, 09:32
aaron morton Re: 0.8 --> 1.1 Upgrade: Any Issues? Fri, 20 Jul, 09:34
prasenjit mukherjee Re: random partitioner and key scan Fri, 20 Jul, 09:35
jmodha Re: Seeing writes when only expecting reads Fri, 20 Jul, 10:18
Mariusz Dymarek Re: Tripling size of a cluster Fri, 20 Jul, 10:22
Patrik Modesto Re: random partitioner and key scan Fri, 20 Jul, 10:50
Rudolf van der Leeden StackOverflowError with repair after bulkloading SSTables Fri, 20 Jul, 11:25
Edward Capriolo Re: Cassandra startup times Fri, 20 Jul, 14:37
Brian Reynolds Building SSTables for bulk load with composite column name going slow Fri, 20 Jul, 14:48
Sachin Bhansali Re: Cassandra Replicas Down during Nodetool repair Fri, 20 Jul, 17:18
Feng Qu Re: does secondary index get created(rebuilt?) every time Cassandra restarts? Fri, 20 Jul, 18:25
Feng Qu can I drop a composite index using cli? Fri, 20 Jul, 20:59
Kirk True Re: Batch update efficiency with composite key Fri, 20 Jul, 22:04
Code Box Re: Cassandra Evaluation/ Benchmarking: Throughput not scaling as expected neither latency showing good numbers Sat, 21 Jul, 06:01
Code Box Re: Inability to drop column families Sat, 21 Jul, 06:08
Code Box Re: Cassandra startup times Sat, 21 Jul, 06:15
Code Box Re: 0.8 --> 1.1 Upgrade: Any Issues? Sat, 21 Jul, 06:18
Sylvain Lebresne Re: random partitioner and key scan Sat, 21 Jul, 10:07
Sylvain Lebresne Re: Batch update efficiency with composite key Sat, 21 Jul, 10:11
prasenjit mukherjee Re: random partitioner and key scan Sat, 21 Jul, 17:56
Ertio Lew Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Sun, 22 Jul, 18:55
Roshan Cassandra Hector failover + load balancing not as expected with version 1.0-5 Mon, 23 Jul, 03:59
Nikolay Kоvshov Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Mon, 23 Jul, 08:07
Alain RODRIGUEZ Re: Unreachable node, not in nodetool ring Mon, 23 Jul, 08:11
cbert...@libero.it R: Re: Counters values are less than expected [1.0.6 - Java/Pelops] Mon, 23 Jul, 10:29
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 12:32
rohit bhatia Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 12:40
Nikolay Kоvshov nodetool move causes summary load to grow Mon, 23 Jul, 14:46
Joost van de Wijgerd Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Mon, 23 Jul, 16:12
Eldad Yamin Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 16:37
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:07
Mike Heffner Migrating data from a 0.8.8 -> 1.1.2 ring Mon, 23 Jul, 17:25
Mohit Anchlia Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:49
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:53
Mohit Anchlia Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 17:56
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:00
Mohit Anchlia Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:10
Ertio Lew Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:16
Mohit Anchlia Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 18:27
Ertio Lew Is it possible to design queries to retrieve columns which match acronyms of col names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 21:43
Josep Blanquer CQL3 and column slices Mon, 23 Jul, 22:09
Philip O'Toole Re: Is it possible to design queries to retrieve columns which match acronyms of col names ? Mon, 23 Jul, 23:17
Eran Chinthaka Withana Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Mon, 23 Jul, 23:26
Brandon Williams Re: Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Tue, 24 Jul, 01:48
Anandha L Ranganathan Validate if data fetched from cassandra to MapReduce job is local to that node. Tue, 24 Jul, 02:13
Eran Chinthaka Withana Re: Bringing a dead node back up after fixing hardware issues Tue, 24 Jul, 03:24
Wojciech Meler Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Tue, 24 Jul, 06:22
Nikolay Kоvshov Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Tue, 24 Jul, 08:04
Nikolay Kоvshov Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Tue, 24 Jul, 08:17
Joost van de Wijgerd Re: Cassandra 1.0 hangs during GC Tue, 24 Jul, 09:07
Marco Matarazzo keyspace no longer modifiable Tue, 24 Jul, 10:02
Sylvain Lebresne Re: CQL3 and column slices Tue, 24 Jul, 10:11
Omid Aladini Dropping counter mutations taking longer than rpc_timeout Tue, 24 Jul, 13:19
mdione....@orange.com going back in time Tue, 24 Jul, 13:36
Pierre-Yves Ritschard Re: going back in time Tue, 24 Jul, 13:44
mdione....@orange.com RE: going back in time Tue, 24 Jul, 14:00
Pierre-Yves Ritschard Re: going back in time Tue, 24 Jul, 14:12
Mike Heffner Re: Migrating data from a 0.8.8 -> 1.1.2 ring Tue, 24 Jul, 14:56
Pushpalanka Jayawardhana How to Optimizing Cassandra Updates -( Use of memtables) Tue, 24 Jul, 16:01
Dean Hiller Re: How to Optimizing Cassandra Updates -( Use of memtables) Tue, 24 Jul, 16:32
Josep Blanquer Re: CQL3 and column slices Tue, 24 Jul, 16:51
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jul 2014591
Jun 2014630
May 2014498