From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Enable CQL3 from Astyanax
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 22:29:43 GMT
Can you provide an example ?

select * should return all the columns from the CF.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 5/07/2012, at 4:31 AM, Thierry Templier wrote:

> Thanks Aaron.
>
> I wonder if it's possible to obtain columns from a CQL 3 select query (with a select
*) that aren't defined in the create table. These fields are present when all attributes are
loaded but not when using CQL3. Is it the normal behavior? Thanks very much!