From Tomek Hankus <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Connected file list in Cassandra
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:34:59 GMT
Hi,
at the moment I'm doing research about keeping "linked/connected file list"
in Cassandra- e.g. PDF file cut into pages (multiple PDFs) where first page
is connected to second, second to third etc.
This "files connection/link" is not specified. Main goal is to be able to
get all "linked files" (the whole PDF/ all pages) while having only key to
first file (page).

Is there any Cassandra tool/feature which could help me to do that or the
only way is to create some wrapper holding keys relations?

Tom H