From Jonathan Ellis <>
Subject Cassandra Summit 2012
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:25:54 GMT
Hi all,

The 2012 Cassandra Summit will be in San Jose on August 8.  The 2011
Summit sold out with almost 500 attendees; this year we found a bigger
venue to accommodate 700+.  It's fantastic to see the Cassandra
community grow like this!

The 2012 Summit will have *four* talk tracks, plus the popular "Ask
the Experts" breakout room where DataStax engineers will take any
question, all day.  Accepted talks are posted at, and
speaker bios at  More
abstracts will be posted as they are confirmed.

Learn more and register at  Use the
"cassandra-list-20" code when registering and save 20%!

P.S. Brandon Williams and I will be conducting a developer training
course immediately before the Summit.  More information at

Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra