From Jonathan Ellis <jbel...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra Summit 2012
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:25:54 GMT
Hi all,

The 2012 Cassandra Summit will be in San Jose on August 8.  The 2011
Summit sold out with almost 500 attendees; this year we found a bigger
venue to accommodate 700+.  It's fantastic to see the Cassandra
community grow like this!

The 2012 Summit will have *four* talk tracks, plus the popular "Ask
the Experts" breakout room where DataStax engineers will take any
question, all day.  Accepted talks are posted at
http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasummit2012#Sessions, and
speaker bios at
http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasummit2012#Speakers.  More
abstracts will be posted as they are confirmed.

Learn more and register at
http://www.datastax.com/events/cassandrasummit2012.  Use the
"cassandra-list-20" code when registering and save 20%!

P.S. Brandon Williams and I will be conducting a developer training
course immediately before the Summit.  More information at
http://www.datastax.com/services/training

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra