From Ertio Lew <ertio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Schema advice: (Single row or multiple row!?) How do I store millions of columns when I need to read a set of around 500 columns at a single read query using column names ?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:16:51 GMT
I want to read columns for a randomly selected list of userIds(completely
random). I fetch the data using userIds(which would be used as column names
in case of single row or as rowkeys incase of 1 row for each user) for a
selected list of users. Assume that the application knows the list of
userIds  which it has to demand from DB.