From Deno Vichas <d...@syncopated.net>
Subject faillout from AWS outage - HELP
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 15:43:21 GMT
all,

my 4 node cluster seems pretty screwed up after the AWS outage.  we
found all our machines with their cpu stuck at 100%.  so i went to
restart each cassandra node one by one.  i did node with token id 0
first.  i came back but doesn't look like it doing anything.  once i
thought it was up i went and restarted the next.  this one got stuck on
the AMI init startup.  i cancelled it, rebooted againg and now it't suck
with "[INFO] 07/02/12-15:42:29 Received 0 of 1 responses from: "

suggestions on how to fix this?

thanks,
deno