From <mdione....@orange.com>
Subject RE: restoring a counter
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:29:32 GMT
DeĀ : mdione.ext@orange.com [mailto:mdione.ext@orange.com]
> restoring a counter column family. I have two questions related to
> this:
>
>   a) how does that setting affect C* in a non-restoring start?
>
>   b) if it's < bad > (for some value of that), should I stop C*+remove
> the setting+start C* after the value has been repaired?
>
>   c) bonus question: wouldn't it be nice to change the init.d script to
> be able to add this kind of one-time settings?

  And a fourth one:

  d) how would you restore from a full cluster crash? Assuming that I have
snapshots done at ~the same time.

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.