As far as my knowledge goes, it works per node basis. So you have to run on different nodes. I would suggest you to not to execute it simultaneously on all nodes in a production environment.

Rishabh Agrawal

From: Tamar Fraenkel [mailto:tamar@tok-media.com]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 4:25 AM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: repair

I apologize if for this naive question.

When I run nodetool repair, is it enough to run on one of the nodes, or do I need to run on each one of them?

Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media

Inline image 1

Tel:   +972 2 6409736
Mob:  +972 54 8356490
Fax:   +972 2 5612956

Register for Impetus webinar ‘User Experience Design for iPad Applications’ June 8(10:00am PT). http://lf1.me/f9/

Impetus’ Head of Labs to present on ‘Integrating Big Data technologies in your IT portfolio’ at Cloud Expo, NY (June 11-14). Contact us for a complimentary pass.Impetus also sponsoring the Yahoo Summit 2012.