I used Pelops and now I tried Astyanax and I get no details on the value that cassandra is analyzing - only the composite key is in the error message. If I insert a String instead of the Long (Long.toString(...) and Long.valueOf()) my tests work but my column size is larger of course. I can use it that way but I would rather find out what's wrong here.

More details tonight - I can send a test case, too!
Georg