Ok actually in my query call instead of &page=14, I will put &page=colName141st,

2012/6/12 Sasha Dolgy <sdolgy@gmail.com>
https://github.com/hmsonline/virgil Brian O'Neill posted this a while ago ... sits on top of Cassandra to give you the RESTful API you want

Another option ... http://code.google.com/p/restish/

Or, you could simply build your own ...

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Tom <fivemiletom@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi James,

No, Cassandra doesn't supports a RESTful api.

As Tamar points out, you have to supply this functionality yourself specifically for your data model.

When designing your RESTful server application:
- consider using a RESTful framework (for example: Jersey)
- use a cassandra client to access your Cassandra data (for example: astyanax)

Good luck,
Tom