Thanks.

I actually did just that with cron jobs running on different hours.

I asked the question because I saw that when one of the logs was running the repair, all nodes logged some repair related entries in /var/log/cassandra/system.log

Thanks again,
Tamar Fraenkel
Senior Software Engineer, TOK Media

Inline image 1