Hi,

You can find detailed info here [1]

[1] https://github.com/hector-client/hector/wiki/User-Guide

regards

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 3:38 PM, MOHD ARSHAD SALEEM <marshadsaleem@tataelxsi.co.in> wrote:
Hi,
After creating the keyspace successfully now i want to know how to read write data using API,s

Regards
Arshad

From: Filippo Diotalevi [filippo@ntoklo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:27 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Query

Hi,
the Javadoc (or source code) of the me.prettyprint.hector.api.factory.HFactory class contains all the examples to create keyspaces and column families.

To create a keyspace:

String testKeyspace = "testKeyspace";
KeyspaceDefinition newKeyspace = HFactory.createKeyspaceDefinition(testKeyspace);
cluster.addKeyspace(newKeyspace);

To create a column family and a keyspace:

String keyspace = "testKeyspace";
String column1 = "testcolumn";
ColumnFamilyDefinition columnFamily1 = HFactory.createColumnFamilyDefinition(keyspace, column1);
List<ColumnFamilyDefinition> columns = new ArrayList<ColumnFamilyDefinition>();
columns.add(columnFamily1);

KeyspaceDefinition testKeyspace =
HFactory.createKeyspaceDefinition(keyspace, org.apache.cassandra.locator.SimpleStrategy.class.getName(), 1, columns);
cluster.addKeyspace(testKeyspace);

--
Filippo Diotalevi