I'm not sure on your needs, but the simplest thing to consider is snapshotting and copying off node.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton

On 1/06/2012, at 12:23 AM, Shubham Srivastava wrote:

I need to archive my Cassandra data into another  permanent storage .

Two intent

1.To shed the unused data from the Live data.

2.To use the archived data for getting some analytics out or a potential source of DataWarehouse.

Any recommendations for the same in terms of strategies or tools to use.

Regards,
Shubham Srivastava | Technical Lead - Technology Development
+91 124 4910 548   |  MakeMyTrip.com, 243 SP Infocity, Udyog Vihar Phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122 016, India
<image003.gif>
Office Map