From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:34:00 GMT
1

Data Stax has some good documentation here http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.1/index

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 8/06/2012, at 2:50 PM, Prakrati Agrawal wrote:

> What is the default replication factor? I did not set any replication factor.
>
> Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited
and may be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
message from your system.

> Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are
free from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability
for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.