From "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>
Subject Re: Offset in slicequeries for pagination
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 20:44:07 GMT
I solved this with creating a manual index with as column keys integers and
column values the uuid's of the results. Then run a slicequery to determine
the batch to fetch.

--
With kind regards,

Robin Verlangen
*Software engineer*
*
*
W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
irrevocably delete this message and any copies.