From "Poziombka, Wade L" <>
Subject RE: memory issue on 1.1.0
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:22:52 GMT
I believe so.  There are no warnings on startup.

So is there a preferred way to completely eliminate a column family?

From: Tyler Hobbs []
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: memory issue on 1.1.0

Just to check, do you have JNA setup correctly? (You should see a couple of log messages about
it shortly after startup.)  Truncate also performs a snapshot by default.
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Poziombka, Wade L <<>>
However, after all the work I issued a truncate on the old column family (the one replaced
by this process) and I get an out of memory condition then.

Tyler Hobbs

View raw message