From MOHD ARSHAD SALEEM <marshadsal...@tataelxsi.co.in>
Subject RE: how to configure cassandra as multi tenant
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 11:25:19 GMT
Hi Sasha,

one more thing by using API's how to create keyspace and column family dynamically. write
now i have to create first through the command prompt then that keyspace and column family
used in API's.

Regards
Arshad
________________________________
From: Sasha Dolgy [sdolgy@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:49 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: how to configure cassandra as multi tenant

Arshad,

I used google with the following query:  apache cassandra multitenant

Suggest you do the same?  As was mentioned earlier, there has been a lot of discussion about
this topic for the past year -- especially on this mailing list.  If you want to use Thrift
or, to make your life easier, using Hector or a similar API,  you can create keyspaces however
you want ... aligned to your design / architecture to support Multitenancy.  If it's code
specific help you want ... check out the maililng lists / resources for the various API's
that make working with Thrift easier:

Hector
Pycassa
PHPCassa