From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Strange behavior ┬┐data corruption?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 18:21:39 GMT
If you are using more than one node, make sure you have set the Consistency Level of the request
to QUOURM.

Otherwise check your code for errors.

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 22/06/2012, at 5:30 AM, Juan Ezquerro wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm using version 1.1.1. I'm sorry about the lack of information, i don't have stacktraces,
nothig crash, just return empty, i explain, i do login as usual, find in db if there is a
user named X and who belongs to client Y, if that is true i return the hash of password from
db and do my checks.

> Sometimes, after a reboot, the login stops work, debug say cassandra is returning empty,
can't find the same user named X who belongs to client Y, i take a look into db with cassandra-cli
and data is there and looks fine but cassandra can't find it.

> I drop user columfamily and then i create the same columnfamily and fill with same data
and login works again.

> I talk with my buddy who have his own develop environment and same strange behavior happend
sometimes, always after machine halt. We work with oracle java, i'm using debian testing and
phpcassa as client.