From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Commit log durability per column family
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2012 09:28:12 GMT
It's not possible and it's not possible to make the change.

A write to the same key in multiple CF's is written as a single log record. So it's not possible
for difference CF's to use different strategies.

The closest thing is the durable_writes KS property which turns off the commit log for the
KS.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer