From Roshni Rajagopal <Roshni.Rajago...@wal-mart.com>
Subject Replication factor via hector
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 16:20:55 GMT
Hi ,

   I'm trying to see the effect of different replication factors and consistency levels for
a keyspace on a 4 node cassandra cluster.

I'm doing this using hector client.
I could not find an api to set replication factor for a keyspace though I could find ways
to modify consistency level.

Is it possible to change replication factor using hector or does it have to be done using
CLI?

Regards,
Roshni

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***