From aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: how to configure cassandra as multi tenant
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 04:44:01 GMT
Check the documentation for you client or http://www.datastax.com/docs/1.0/dml/using_cql

Cheers

-----------------
Aaron Morton
Freelance Developer
@aaronmorton
http://www.thelastpickle.com

On 11/06/2012, at 11:25 PM, MOHD ARSHAD SALEEM wrote:

> Hi Sasha,
>
> one more thing by using API's how to create keyspace and column family dynamically. write
now i have to create first through the command prompt then that keyspace and column family
used in API's.

> Regards
> Arshad

about this topic for the past year -- especially on this mailing list.  If you want to use
Thrift or, to make your life easier, using Hector or a similar API,  you can create keyspaces
however you want ... aligned to your design / architecture to support Multitenancy.  If it's
code specific help you want ... check out the maililng lists / resources for the various API's
that make working with Thrift easier: