From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject How to use row caching to enable faster retrieval of rows in Cassandra
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 07:35:32 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to understand whether I can fasten the retrieval process using cache. Please can
you help me write the code for setting the cache properties in Cassandra.
Please help

Thanks and Regards
Prakrati

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.