From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject RE: Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster of Cassandra
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 07:16:18 GMT
Yes the code is the same for both 1 and 2 node cluster. It's a Hector code. How do I get the
number of rows and columns from Cassandra CLI as the data is very large.

Thanks and Regards
Prakrati

-----Original Message-----
From: Roshni Rajagopal [mailto:Roshni.Rajagopal@wal-mart.com]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 12:43 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster of Cassandra

Hi Prakrati,

 In an ideal situation, no data should be lost when a node is added. How are you getting the
statistics below.
The output below looks like its from some code using Hector or Thrift..is the code to get
statistics from a 1 node cluster or 2 exactly the same- with the only change being a node
being added or removed?
Could you verify the number of rows & cols in the column family using CLI or CQL..

Regards,
Roshni