From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject RE: Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:24:52 GMT
What does repair do?

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

From: R. Verlangen [mailto:robin@us2.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:56 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problem in getting data from a 2 node cluster

Did you run repair on the new node?
2012/6/6 Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agrawal@mu-sigma.com<mailto:Prakrati.Agrawal@mu-sigma.com>>
Dear all,

I had a 1 node cluster. Then I added 1 more node to it.
When I ran my query on 1 node cluster I got all my data but when I ran my query on the 2 node
cluster (Hector code) I am not getting the same data.
How do I ensure that my Hector code retrieves data from all the nodes.

Also when I decommission my node and then add it again I get the following message.
This node will not auto bootstrap because it is configured to be a seed node
Please tell me the meaning of it also

Thanks and Regards
Prakrati

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com<http://www.mu-sigma.com>

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.

--
With kind regards,

Robin Verlangen
Software engineer

W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
E robin@us2.nl<mailto:robin@us2.nl>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.