From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Removing a node in cluster
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 05:39:11 GMT
Dear all

I am trying to check the performance of Cassandra on adding or removing nodes. I want to know
what happens to my existing data if I remove a node ? Please help me

Thanks and Regards

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.