From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Getting error on adding seed to add a new node
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 07:47:14 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to add a new node to my existing one node Cassandra. So I edited the seeds value
in the cassandra.yaml and added the ip addresses of both the nodes. But its giving me the
following error:

ERROR 13:16:48,342 Fatal configuration error error
while parsing a block mapping
 in "<reader>", line 164, column 13:
              - seeds: "162.192.100.16","162.192 ...
                ^
expected <block end>, but found FlowEntry
 in "<reader>", line 164, column 36:
              - seeds: "162.192.100.16","162.192.100.48"
                                       ^

Please help me.
Thanks and Regards

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.