From Prakrati Agrawal <Prakrati.Agra...@mu-sigma.com>
Subject Can not find auto bootstrap property in cassandra.yaml for Cassandra 1.1.0
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 05:58:24 GMT
Dear all

I am trying to add a new node to the Cassandra cluster. In all the documentations available
on net it says to set the auto bootstrap property in cassandra.yaml to true but I am not finding
the property in the file. Please help me

Thanks and Regards

Prakrati Agrawal | Developer - Big Data(I&D)| 9731648376 | www.mu-sigma.com

________________________________
This email message may contain proprietary, private and confidential information. The information
transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or entities to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may
be illegal. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the message
from your system.

Mu Sigma takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free
from viruses. However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for
any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date
virus checking software.