From Rustam Aliyev <rustam.li...@code.az>
Subject Re: Ball is rolling on High Performance Cassandra Cookbook second edition
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 21:54:24 GMT
Hi Edward,

That's a great news!

One thing I'd like to see in the new edition is Counters, known issues
and how to avoid them:
  - avoid double counting (don't retry on failure, use write consistency
level ONE, use dedicated Hector connector?)
  - delete counters (tricky, reset to zero?)
  - other tips and tricks

I personally had (and still have to some extend) problems with
maintaining counter accuracy.

Best,
Rustam.