From Thierry Templier <thierry.templ...@restlet.com>
Subject Re: Enable CQL3 from Astyanax
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 11:17:49 GMT
Hello Aaron,

Thanks very much for your answer!

Could you give me some hints on how implement that? So I could
contribute a patch for that.

After having a look at the Astyanax code, I saw that CQL is executed in
the ThriftColumnFamilyQueryImpl class based on the
org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra.Client class and its
execute_cql_query method. Which class from Cassandra do I need to use
for CQL3? I'll go on investigating this aspect.

Cheers,
Thierry