From Tom <fivemile...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTful API for GET
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 06:46:49 GMT
Hi James,

No, Cassandra doesn't supports a RESTful api.

As Tamar points out, you have to supply this functionality yourself
specifically for your data model.

When designing your RESTful server application:
- consider using a RESTful framework (for example: Jersey)
- use a cassandra client to access your Cassandra data (for example:
astyanax)

Good luck,
Tom