From x...@gmx.com
Subject Connecting Javaee server to Cassandra
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 21:18:47 GMT
I have an existing javaee application running on JBoss-7 and using postgresql which I now want
to replace with Cassandra-1.1. Hours of Internet search and I can't find any useful information,
example or hint on how to connect Javaee server i.e JBoss to Cassandra (or might it even be
necessary at all?) The whole thing makes me feel like I am doing something unique (cough).
 I am using JBoss, Cassandra, either Hector or Astyanax. Any relevant suggestions would be
most welcomed.
 Thanks